Tim Hortons 2016 Smile Cookie Campaign
It’s almost that smiley time of year again! From Sept 12-18 purchase a SmileCookie and your full $1 will help support the Castlegar & District Hospital Foundation.
- This year, the annual Tim Hortons Smile Cookie campaign runs from September 12 – 18 in participating Restaurants across Canada.
- During the campaign, Castlegar residents can purchase a freshly baked chocolate chunk Smile Cookie for $1 plus applicable taxes, and their local Tim Hortons Restaurant Owner will donate the full $1 to The Castlegar & District Hospital Foundation.
- We’re encouraging Castlegar & area residents to visit our local Tim Hortons to purchase a Smile Cookie to help support the Castlegar & District Hospital Foundation.
- The Smile Cookie campaign began in 1996 as a way to help raise funds for the Hamilton Children’s Hospital in Ontario, and has grown to become a major fundraising event at Tim Hortons Restaurants.
- Nationally, Tim Hortons Restaurant Owners support more than 460 local charities, hospitals and community programs through the campaign.
- Last year, the Smile Cookie campaign raised $6.3 million across Canada.
- In 2013 in Castlegar $1190 was raised to support the CDHF
- Visit www.timhortons.com for an up-to-date list of charities and cities participating in the campaign.
Your support is very much appreciated by the Castlegar & District Hospital Foundation (CDHF)!
Remember your donations boomerang back to you!